Latest Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 with list of all current vacancy details, online application forms and eligibility criteria. Eastern Railway (ER) is among the 17 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata and comprises four divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. It covers West Bengal and Jharkhand, South West Bihar regions. Sarkarijobs team keeps track of all vacancies announced by Eastern Railway on this page. You can also access the current jobs and download required forms on the official website at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in – Below is the complete list of all Eastern Railway recruitment for the current year where you can find information on how you can apply and register for various opportunities:
Eastern Railway (ER) Recruitment 2022 | RRC ER Recruitment Notifications Download at rrcer.com
Latest RRC ER Recruitment Notifications (By Date)
Latest notifications for Eastern Railway (ER) recruitment updated by date are listed here. Below is the complete list of all RRC ER recruitment for the current year 2022 where you can find information on how you can apply and register for various opportunities:
Sarkari Job is the best website for ER Railway notifications because it covers all railway recruitment notifications, exams, syllabus and results details for candidates. You can also access the current jobs and download required forms on the official website at www.rrcrecruit.co.in – You can get alerts for latest RRB recruitment notifications here by subscribing below.
Railway Recruitment Cell ER Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 for Group C Vacancies (Category I/II)
The Indian Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is inviting applications from eligible sports aspirants for billing up to 21 posts against RRC/ER sports quota vacancies available under Group C Category I/II at Eastern Railway. The vacancies announced are in multiple disciplines listed as per table given below. It must be noted that there is no relaxation in qualifying criteria, age limit or reservation to any specific group (E.g SC, ST, OBC & EWS). All candidates applying must be 12th pass or equivalent and Graduation or equivalent.
Railway Recruitment Cell ER Sports Quota Overview
|Name of Organization:||RRC ER|
|Job Location:||Kolkata / India|
|Start Date:||20th November 2021|
|Last Date To Apply:||11th December 2021|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Group C (Category 1) (5)||Graduation or its equivalent in any discipline from a Govt recognized university|
Sports: Water Polo, Basketball, Kabaddi
|Group C (Category 2) (16)||Passed 12th or its equivalent examination. Educational qualification must from a Govt recognized board/council.|
Sports: Swimming, Water Polo, Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Bridge, Cricket, Gymnastics, Kabaddi
RRC ER Sports Quota Details
Candidates will be selected based on Merit / Eligibility.
For discipline wise eligibility norms, medical standards and other criteria, all interested eligible candidates are instructed to go through the detailed notification for the above recruitment available at https://rrcrecruit.co.in/ersports2021-22/ website (or see link below).
Application form, details & registration:
|Admit Card||Admit Card|
|Download Result||Sarkari Result|
How to register for RRC ER Sports Quota 2022
Fields indicated by * mark are mandatory.
Candidate has to fill- in the following basic information.
- Sports details
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of Father / Mother.
- Date of Birth.
- Candidate should enter a valid E-Mail ID and confirm the same.
- Candidate should enter his/her Mobile Number.
- Education details – Xth / XIIth / Degree / ITI (any degree from a recognized Board / University / Council).
- Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his / her address as per the specification given therein.
- Read the declaration and click SUBMIT.
- Save the information you have entered:
- A confirmation screen with all the data filled by the candidate will be displayed.
- Candidates are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour. Once registered, these fields CANNOT be modified.
- On submission, An Email will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and an acknowledgement will be displayed. The acknowledgement will contain a unique registration number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
- Upload clear / legible Photograph, Signature, LTI and relevant Documents: All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent colour passport size photograph, signature, LTI and relevant documents.
- The maximum file size of the photograph is 20 t0 50 kb , signature is 10 to 40 kb, LTI is 10 to 40 kb in .jpg/jpeg format only.
- The maximum file size of all other relevant Documents between 100 kb to 2 MB in pdf format only. You may upload multi-page pdf files wherever necessary.
- The Online application system will not allow to upload any files larger than the above mentioned sizes.
- Once the photograph, signature, LTI and relevant documents files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen the Photograph and Signature, LTI that have been uploaded.
- A summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Make Payment” link, you will be redirected to the payment gateway website.
- Application Fee Payment
- Application fee as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking for which the service charges, shall be applicable in addition to the application fee.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile.
- You may take a print of your filled in Application form generated, for your records and future reference.